OFF-PISTE AND SKI TOURING ADVICE
Pour rider dans la poudreuse en toute sécurité !
Here at ESF Val d'Isère we want you to be well prepared for your off-piste adventures by:
- Having proper safety equipment; Air Bag backpack, Avalanche Transceiver, shovel and probe, and knowing how to use it (here you will find our avalanche safety information)
- Wearing helmets because they are highly encouraged
- Being accompanied by an ESF instructor or mountain guide
- Being an experienced skier or snowboarder
- Keeping in mind that off-piste outings can be cancelled (because of bad weather or avalanche risk)